With the New 600 Series Steering Gear by Delphi Saginaw Steering Systems, being billed as the “New Generation” in Power Steering Technology. The gear is quickly becoming the wave of the future in high performance steering applications.
The following is just some of the features that the new
gear has to offer:
- NASCAR Approved
- 5 lbs Lighter
- Valve Sizes Available: .210, .220, .235*, .250*, .265 or valve of your choice
- Ratios: 8:1, 10:1, 12.7:1, 14:1, 16:1, 17.5:1, 20:1
- Improved valving and thrust systems for better feel and less friction
CJR Products Adds the following features to fine
tune your steering system:
- Teflon Coating for Less friction on internal components and durable long lasting appearance.
- A heavy duty brass bushing and grease fitting, to keep the lower pitman shaft lubricated, and reduce movement in the lower pitman shaft!
- Dyno testing to fine tune your steering system.
This gear has the same bolt pattern and uses the same pitman arm as the 700 series gear! This gear was approved by NASCAR after it passed their crash testing over the 700 series gear! The 600 series gear can replace the 700 series gear by changing it to a 3/4 30 spline Rag-joint.
Chrome or hot rod black teflon coating or paint of your choice is available. You can also paint the gear yourself.